Members of the pipeline industry from around the world will gather in Calgary for the 13th International Pipeline Conference (IPC 2018) and Exposition. Organized by volunteers representing international energy corporations, energy and pipeline associations and regulatory agencies, the IPC has become internationally renowned as the world’s premier pipeline conference. This is a not-for-profit conference and proceeds continue to support educational initiatives and research in the pipeline industry. The International Pipeline Expo, held in partnership with the world renowned International Pipeline Conference, brings together thousands of leading professionals to explore a showcase of over 250 of the industry’s most recognized brands and the latest pipeline technologies, products, and services.
- Start Date: 24/09/2018
- End Date: 28/09/2018
- City: Calgary
- State: Alberta
- Adaptive Ultrasonic Imaging of Electric Resistive Welded Pipeline Seams by Harvey Haines
- Effect of UOE Forming Process on the Buckling Strains of Steel Pipes by Majid Kashani
- Effect of Room Temperature Creep on Hydrostatic Leak Test presented by Benjamin Zand, PhD
- Justification for Reducing In-Service Weld Inspection Delay Times for Liquid Pipelines presented by Matt Boring PE, CWEng, CWI
- Integrity Assessment of Pipelines with Ovality presented by Fan Zhang, PhD
- Fitness for Service Analysis of the Circumferential Extent of Corrosion in Pipelines presented by Fan Zhang, PhD
- An Approach to Engineering Critical Assessment of Assets that Cannot be Inline Inspected presented by Jing Ma, PhD
- Interaction Rule Guidance for Corrosion Features Reported by ILI presented by Lucinda Smart
- In-line Inspection in Lieu of Hydrostatic Testing for Low Frequency Electric Resistance Welded Pipe presented by Bruce Nestleroth
We invite you to visit us in Booth #125 at the Expo where we will be demonstrating our pipeline inspection solutions:
- RTD IWEX - An ultrasonic imaging method based on full matrix capture data acquisition to image crack-like features in welds and pipe bodies such as seam weld anomalies, girth weld anomalies, and pipe body cracking such as SCC.
- RTD DTI Trekscan - The first free-floating pipeline in-line inspection tool designed to traverse back-to-back one-dimensional (1D) bends, with an optimum speed of one-meter-per-second (2.2 mph). It can run in pipelines previously considered to be “unpiggable”
- RTD Rayscan – Real-time digital radiographic (RTR) inspection solution utilizing direct radiography (DR) for the effective and efficient inspection of new construction pipeline girth welds.
- RTD PIT – A versatile tethered ultrasonic inspection solution for difficult to inspect lines both onshore and offshore.
- Remove Visual Inspection capabilities using a variety of tools including our innovative CU24 solution, an award winning inspection tool for the inspection of pipe racks.
- Advanced engineering capabilities including Welding Simulation and Modelling.
We look forward to meeting you in Calgary. Contact us
for a complimentary pass to the Expo.
Follow our #journeytoIPC2018 through our social media channels.
Applus+ to present at the 12th International Pipeline Conference in Calgary, Canada
MADRID, 6th September 2018. Applus+, a global testing, inspection and certification company, will be presenting at the 12th International Pipeline Conference (IPC), which will take place in September 24 – 28 in Calgary, Canada.
Through its brands Applus+ RTD, Kiefner and Associates, SKC Engineering and JAN X-Ray Services, the company will present its research findings on a number of topics over the course of the conference.
Applus+ Energy & Industry Division Canada President, James Grant recently commented on the company’s continued involvement with IPC. “We look forward to being involved in the International Pipeline Conference for 2018. This event presents an excellent opportunity for Applus+ to continue to support educational initiatives and contribute to further research in the pipeline industry. We are exceptionally proud of our developments and look forward to participating in the knowledge exchange at this year’s event.”
The company will also be present as a major sponsor and exhibitor at the International Pipeline Exposition, running concurrently with the conference from September 25-27. The exposition will showcase over 250 of the industry’s most recognized brands and the latest pipeline technologies, products, and services.
At the Applus+ exposition booth #125, visitors will have the opportunity to experience live demonstrations of advanced inspection technologies.
“This year, we will be showcasing a variety of our pipeline inspection solutions. As a company, we continually strive to go beyond standards and uphold our commitment to innovation. Our technology is a core reflection of this as we are always working to advance and further improve our technical solutions,” said Khalid Chougrani, Applus+ Energy & Industry Division Chief Technology Officer.
The International Pipeline Conference and Expo have become internationally renowned as the world’s premier pipeline conference, gathering members of the pipeline industry from around the world. For more information on IPC 2018, visit: www.asme.org/events/ipc
About the Applus+ Group
Applus+ is one of the world’s leading and most innovative companies in the testing, inspection and certification sector. It provides solutions for customers in all types of industries to ensure that their assets and products meet health and safety, quality and environmental standards and regulations.
Applus+ operates in more than 70 countries and employs 20,700 people. Applus+ operates through four global divisions, all of which provide services under the Applus+ brand. In 2017, Applus+ recorded a total revenue of €1,583 million and an adjusted operating profit of €143 million.
Applus+ is listed on the Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia stock exchanges with a total of 143,018,430 shares.
For further information:
Commercial and Marketing Manager – North America