Members of the pipeline industry from around the world will gather in Calgary for the 13th International Pipeline Conference (IPC 2018) and Exposition. Organized by volunteers representing international energy corporations, energy and pipeline associations and regulatory agencies, the IPC has become internationally renowned as the world’s premier pipeline conference. This is a not-for-profit conference and proceeds continue to support educational initiatives and research in the pipeline industry. The International Pipeline Expo, held in partnership with the world renowned International Pipeline Conference, brings together thousands of leading professionals to explore a showcase of over 250 of the industry’s most recognized brands and the latest pipeline technologies, products, and services.
- Start Date: 24/09/2018
- End Date: 28/09/2018
- City: Calgary
- State: Alberta
- Adaptive Ultrasonic Imaging of Electric Resistive Welded Pipeline Seams by Harvey Haines
- Effect of UOE Forming Process on the Buckling Strains of Steel Pipes by Majid Kashani
- Effect of Room Temperature Creep on Hydrostatic Leak Test presented by Benjamin Zand, PhD
- Justification for Reducing In-Service Weld Inspection Delay Times for Liquid Pipelines presented by Matt Boring PE, CWEng, CWI
- Integrity Assessment of Pipelines with Ovality presented by Fan Zhang, PhD
- Fitness for Service Analysis of the Circumferential Extent of Corrosion in Pipelines presented by Fan Zhang, PhD
- An Approach to Engineering Critical Assessment of Assets that Cannot be Inline Inspected presented by Jing Ma, PhD
- Interaction Rule Guidance for Corrosion Features Reported by ILI presented by Lucinda Smart
- In-line Inspection in Lieu of Hydrostatic Testing for Low Frequency Electric Resistance Welded Pipe presented by Bruce Nestleroth
We invite you to visit us in Booth #125 at the Expo where we will be demonstrating our pipeline inspection solutions:
- RTD IWEX - An ultrasonic imaging method based on full matrix capture data acquisition to image crack-like features in welds and pipe bodies such as seam weld anomalies, girth weld anomalies, and pipe body cracking such as SCC.
- RTD DTI Trekscan - The first free-floating pipeline in-line inspection tool designed to traverse back-to-back one-dimensional (1D) bends, with an optimum speed of one-meter-per-second (2.2 mph). It can run in pipelines previously considered to be “unpiggable”
- RTD Rayscan – Real-time digital radiographic (RTR) inspection solution utilizing direct radiography (DR) for the effective and efficient inspection of new construction pipeline girth welds.
- RTD PIT – A versatile tethered ultrasonic inspection solution for difficult to inspect lines both onshore and offshore.
- Remove Visual Inspection capabilities using a variety of tools including our innovative CU24 solution, an award winning inspection tool for the inspection of pipe racks.
- Advanced engineering capabilities including Welding Simulation and Modelling.
We look forward to meeting you in Calgary. Contact us
for a complimentary pass to the Expo.
Follow our #journeytoIPC2018 through our social media channels.